Wednesday, March 25, 2015

It's that time of Year...

This is the time of year when I wonder if my students have forgotten everything I taught them.  It never fails that after Spring Break, all the procedures and routines seem to be forgotten.  I have found it very useful to revisit my expectations by using a "Looks Like, Sounds Like, Feels Like" Chart.


 This is a great way to make it very clear exactly how an activity should run.  I make these for different things such as group work, partner work, desk work, DEAR time, walking to the MPR, computer lab use, etc.  I use a regular sized piece of paper and pop it under the document camera.  It makes it easy to keep all the charts in a file and grab one whenever we need to review how things should be running.

Just for those reading, click the image below for a FREE editable PowerPoint to use in your class!

If you would like a PDF of the same form, click HERE.

Enjoy! ~ Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment